Fire Rated DoorsWe are a leading Manufacturer of fire rated and non fire rated steel doors from Ahmedabad, India.
Fire Rated And Non Fire Rated Steel Doors
Approx. Price: Rs 20,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Fire Resistant||2 Hrs|
|Infill||Honeycomb / Rockwoll|
Fire Rated Steel Door (Acodor Make):
- Door Type: Fire-Rated Steel Door
- The door should have a fire rating of at least 2 hours.
- The door must be tested and certified according to either IS 3614 Part-2 or BS 476 Part-20 & 22 at an NABL & CBRI Approved Laboratory to comply with the updated standard of 3614: 2021.
- Construction material: Galvanized steel sheet.
- The door should have a stability, integrity, and 30 minutes of insulation.
- Recommended fire door design should match test evidence from CBRI and feature a vision lite.
- Door leaf should be a minimum of 46mm thick, fully flush double skin.
- Round-shaped vision panel with a diameter of 300mm.
- Internal construction should include rigid reinforcement pads to support hardware.
- Infill material: Honeycomb craft paper.
- Door frame: Single rebate profile, at least 120mm x 57mm, made from a minimum 1.5 mm thick galvanized steel sheet.
- Frame should include an inbuilt groove gasket system called Aco120.
- Frames will accommodate necessary hardware like locks and hinges.
- Frames should include back plate brackets for anchor fasteners for installation on a finished plastered wall opening.
- Powder Coating finish with approximately 60 microns thickness in desired RAL Shades.
- Manufacturer must hold ISO 9001-2015 certification.
Non-Fire Rated Steel Door (Acodor Make):